Subject: RE: Problem with Recorder v2 not starting Chapter 2

RE: Problem with Recorder v2 not starting Chapter 2

From: Aregullin, Manuel <Manuel_Aregullin_at_intuit.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 15:59:08 -0700

Well, thanks everyone for your helpful suggestions regarding what to do
about my Recorder v2. Alas, I haven't been able to revive it. I'm a lot
sadder than I thought I'd be. It was a great piece of equipment, thanks to
Rockbox. For some reason, here in Tucson, its difficult to find anyone who
will open it up and atempt to replace anything. I've already opened up the
top cover and I understand why it takes a computer/electronics technition
pro to do any work on it.
 I'm still convinced though that something can be done about it. So, is
anyone on this list familiar enough with these units to discuss fixing mine?
I live here in the states so, would anyone in the states be willing to do
this?
Please let me know.
Thanks
Manny with tears in his eyes