Subject: Song rating/playcount not working?

Song rating/playcount not working?

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: 2005-07-08

Which steps do I need to take to enable saving of playcount and song
ratings? I have a freshly created rockbox.tagdb made with the current
songdb.pl, and the files appear when I browse using the tag db.

However when I play a file, the playcount increases to 1 during the
first few seconds, when I play it the next time, it still starts out as
0.

Changing rating for a file has no effect either.

What gives?

--
Jonas H
rasher(at)rasher(dot)dk