Subject: Re: Bookmarks on H120 don't seek

Re: Bookmarks on H120 don't seek

From: Ryan Jackson <rdjackso_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:45:32 -0600

On 7/9/05, Sascha Lüdecke <sascha_at_meta-x.de> wrote:
> Can someone please implement the bookmarks for FLAC and OGG? It would
> make OGG and FLAC support almost complete (besides missing tag support
> in FLAC).

This has now been fixed for Vorbis files, but not yet for FLAC or any
of the others.

BTW, has anyone noticed that when rockbox resumes at an offset it
starts playing at a point several seconds later than when it was
stopped? I'm guessing it's because it's decoding ahead of where it's
playing, so the saved offset doesn't directly correspond to the point
where the stop button was pressed. If this is the case, what would be
the best way to fix the problem?

--
Ryan Jackson