Subject: Re: Bookmarks on H120 don't seek

Re: Bookmarks on H120 don't seek

From: Ryan Jackson <>
Date: 2005-07-12

On 7/12/05, Mark Bright <> wrote:
> Just my $0.02 as a user rather than a developer...
> 1) If resume/bookmarking re-started a second or so BEFORE where it was
> stopped that would *generally* be better than an *accurate* result
> 2) On a music file, a restart + or - a couple of seconds is fine, although a
> reasonably accurate result is the ideal

That's about the way it works now. It *should* start at the point you
left off, but it might be up to 1 second earlier (at least that's how
it worked in my testing).

> 3) An option to specify an "overlap" in seconds (up to 10?) would be
> particularly useful for audio book to allow the 'reader' to pick up the flow
> (If you were forced to stop not at a chapter break for example)

Interesting... I could see that being useful. Perhaps you should put
in a feature request for that (if you haven't already).

Ryan Jackson