Subject: Re: old rockbox version keeps loading

Re: old rockbox version keeps loading

From: Manuel Dejonghe <limbus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 00:02:25 +0200

ah, well.

where do you get the rombox.ucl from ?
The rockbox-firmware has gotten too big lately to fit in rom, so if
you compile rockbox yourself (and maybe in the daily build files as
well), rombox.ucl is a "fake" one, only 1 KB big. I did not yet try to
flash with that file, thou.
Maybe in your deployment package, the rombox.ucl is an old version
where the rockbox.ucl would be the new one ?

Manuel