Subject: Re: old rockbox version keeps loading

Re: old rockbox version keeps loading

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 08:07:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Manuel Dejonghe wrote:

> The rockbox-firmware has gotten too big lately to fit in rom, so if you
> compile rockbox yourself (and maybe in the daily build files as well),
> rombox.ucl is a "fake" one, only 1 KB big.

The fake one is exactly 5 bytes big and contains the word "fake" with a
trailing newline.

The only reason I made the build script produce a fake one when the image
becomes too big to fit in rombox is to prevent make from trying to build the
rombox on every subsequent invoke. (details to be found in apps/Makefile)