Subject: Re: Track change troubles (Re: Track change with OGG doesn't work)

Re: Track change troubles (Re: Track change with OGG doesn't work)

From: Sascha Lüdecke <sascha_at_meta-x.de>
Date: 2005-07-15

Ryan Jackson <rdjackso@gmail.com> writes:

> What is the quality setting for these Oggs? I've only noticed this
> with some Q10 files, but then again I haven't yet tested the latest
> code.

I do the testing with 2 OGGs, one at quality 5 and one at quality 10.
Sorry, I don't remember which one I used. The 2 FLAC files I use are
level 5 and level best compressed.

Unfortunately I have little time atm, but I will do another test on
the weekend. You will find the results on

   http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/IriverTesting

but I will post the bugs I find here as well.

Regards,
Moxon AKA Sascha

--
Error finding REALITY.SYS - Universe halted.