Subject: Re: Iriver: 48kHz Ogg turns on radio?

Re: Iriver: 48kHz Ogg turns on radio?

From: Pedro Vasconcelos <>
Date: 2005-07-15

On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:14:33 +0100
Pedro Vasconcelos <> wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 00:26:57 -0600
> Ryan Jackson <> wrote:
> >
> > I've changed the inline assembly routines in Tremor to re-init the mac
> > each time they're called. 48kHz Oggs sound perfect, but 24 and 32kHz
> > Oggs still have a fair bit of static. MP3 does too, but not quite as
> > much.

BTW, out of curiosity: where do people get the 48khz Oggs from? Can't
think of any pre-recorded digital format that uses it. Home made
48khz-wave recordings?

I ask this 'cause if i'd like to test out any changes.

Pedro Vasconcelos, School of Computer Science, University of St Andrews
"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice
but in practice there is." -- Tony Davie