Subject: Re: bluechip's devkit & codecs

Re: bluechip's devkit & codecs

From: Naftali Goldstein <>
Date: 2005-07-15

okay, here goes:

install the devkit
put source.tar.gz in the /home/guest dir
run _rockbox.bat
tar -xzf source.tar.gz
cd source
mkdir build
cd build
follow instructions for an iriver h120 build
cd ../tools
cd ../build

no .codec files are created, and I just noticed that .lng files aren't
created either.

I hope this helps.

p.s. this is the only cygwin environment on this computer.