Subject: Re: bluechip's devkit & codecs

Re: bluechip's devkit & codecs

From: Mark Arigo <m_arigo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2005-07-15

> On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Naftali Goldstein wrote:
>
> no .codec files are created, and I just noticed
> that .lng files aren't created either.

I had this problem about a month ago when I first
built rockbox using the source tarball
(rockbox-bleeding.tar.gz) from the daily build page.
It was missing the "SOURCE" files from some of the
directories and not building those parts of rockbox. I
remember the codecs in particular were not built. I
switched to pulling the sources from cvs and it all
built fine. BTW, I'm using cygwin, but not bluechip's
devkit.

--Mark