Subject: Bookmark on stop: Ask stuff

Bookmark on stop: Ask stuff

From: Sascha Lüdecke <sascha_at_meta-x.de>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 21:51:30 +0200

Hi ppl!

[Referring to iRiver Port]

I like bookmarks a lot. But since automagic bookmarks pollute my
filesystem, I have told rbx to ask me on STOP whether to create a
bookmark or not.

Now this happens:

a) Pressing STOP while a song plays (to turn the player off), rbx does
   stop and asks me whether to create a bookmark or not. But it
   doesn't turn off.

b) Using the sleep timer rbx tries to shut down the player, but
   comes to the same question as above.

On the one hand, this is perfectly normal behaviour, just as
specified. On the other hand it is somewhat irritating, esp. case B.
I do not have a idea what to about this, maybe this shouldn't even
change.

What is you opinion? Keep and document it? Or do something
'intelligent', making code more complex?

Regards,
Moxon AKA Sascha

--
If a million people believe a foolish thing, it is still a foolish
thing.