Subject: Re: bluechip's devkit & codecs

Re: bluechip's devkit & codecs

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 01:25:01 +0100

This is now identified as being a problem with the "daily tarball" ...not
the DevKit.

If you are using my DevKit, your best long-term solution is to read the
CVS-HOWTO document (in the DevKit) ...there is a summary at the bottom if
you don't care 'how' or 'why' it works.

The DevKit has built in commands for CVS newbies CVSGET and CVSUP; one gets
a cvs release, the other updates it as and when you so desire.

Alternatively you can download tomorrow's daily tarball and hopefully
Bagders update has fixed this specific problem.

BlueChip