Subject: Re: Where hath thy gone, my beloved, resume/ask ???

Re: Where hath thy gone, my beloved, resume/ask ???

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 23:09:47 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 16 Jul 2005, Ray Lambert wrote:

> I noticed recently that the "resume on start/ask" feature has been brutally
> ripped out of rockbox. I am quite disappointed about this as I liked that
> feature.

You get the exact same behavior by setting resume to NO, and when it boots up
and shows you the dir browser you press ON to resume.

Rockbox always saves the resume position now, so the resume option only tells
Rockbox if it should resume playback immediately or not. You can always opt to
resume manually.