Subject: Re: conditional images

Re: conditional images

From: Jonas H. <rasher_at_rasher.dk>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 23:07:46 +0200

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 01:04:07PM -0700, Dave Wiard wrote:
> I uploaded a patch to the tracker for initial conditional image support.
> I didn't go so far as to increase the conditionals capabilities, just
> enough to let an image change be triggered by a WPS element (i.e. when
> moving from a VBR file to a CBR file, or when shuffle is
> enabled/disabled). Anyone interested in this can find it at the URL below.
>
> Here's hoping someone wants it enough to add to CVS so I don't have to
> keep patching my local CVS tree! :D
>
> Dave
>
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1237974&group_id=44306&atid=439120

I'd like to take this opportunity to point some attention to the
following patch, which is a nice addition to the recent alignment code.
I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere.

(I didn't write this, but have tried it out, and it seems to work
nicely).

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&atid=439120&group_id=44306&aid=1236643

--
Jonas H