Subject: Re: conditional images

Re: conditional images

From: Dave Hooper <dave_at_beermex.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 22:39:19 +0100

> I'd like to take this opportunity to point some attention to the
> following patch, which is a nice addition to the recent alignment code.
> I don't think it's been mentioned anywhere.

On the topic of advertising recent patches, here's mine-

1. cache (and pre-parse) sokoban level data to minimise disk access,
especially useful if (like me) you keep needing to reload a level because
you mess up..
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1239851&group_id=44306&atid=439120

2. rotate cube manually by joystick when paused
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1239950&group_id=44306&atid=439120

Only the first one's useful by any account ;-)