Subject: Autoloadconfig v2: Quickcfg

Autoloadconfig v2: Quickcfg

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-07-18

made a new patch to be able to quickly load config files. It also removes
a few useless if's in onplay.c.
Comments & critics please.

Copypaste from the patch description

New version of autoloadconfig, but because the resume screen is gone, this
one is in the context menu. It shows a list of config files at
/.rockbox/quickcfg for quickly changing settings.
Q: Why the context menu?