Subject: Re: == NEW DEVKIT v3.11 AVAILABLE ==

Re: == NEW DEVKIT v3.11 AVAILABLE ==

From: nobby nobbs <nobbynobbs_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 15:00:59 +0100

On Tue, 19 Jul 2005 01:25:20 +0100, BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
wrote:

> Hey all devs,
>
> First off, sorry for the three day turnaround. Paid work and one
> incredible party just HAD to take priority ;)
>
> Anyway, the DevKit is now on version 3.11 ...as usual, the version
> history lives at the bottom of the DevKit readme ...either way, here are
> individual replies to the three most important posts that were made here
> recently.
>
> If there is anything else, please let me know either here or on my
> private email, as you prefer.
>
> The new DevKit is now available for download at my homepage:
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems/
> or more directly...
> http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems/rockbox/
>
> BC

The devkit failed to make a normal english h120 build for me. Got to:

CONVBDF
make[1]:/home/guest/tarball/tools/convbdf: Command not found
make[1]: *** [/home/guest/tarball/h140bld/firmware/sysfont.o] Error 127
make: *** [all] Error 2