Subject: RE: == NEW DEVKIT v3.11 AVAILABLE ==

RE: == NEW DEVKIT v3.11 AVAILABLE ==

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 22:02:34 +0100

OK, 3.11 downloaded and installed,

First attempt - H120/140 Win32 Sim Build...
* You have a broken sed version. You must upgrade
* to be able to generate a fine Makefile .
* See details at:
* http://rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/BrokenSed

Sed --version shows 4.0.9, BrokenSed page recommends 4.1.2 or later

Next Attempt - H120/140 Firmware (English)
- After running Make in the tools dir -
All seems to make with no errors, not actually got around to testing if it
works on the actual hardware yet tho'...