Subject: Re: Anyone up for ALSA?

Re: Anyone up for ALSA?

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: 2005-07-20

Cool! :-)

I have _just_ (well, last night) gotten Debian to work on my PC, so now
I can use Rockbox as my player on there! Ace (if a little strange).
Gotta try it though!
..Now to figure out how to build it all in linux...

-----Original Message-----From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel@rockbox.org>To: Rockbox development <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>Sent: 14/07/2005 22:36Subject: Re: Anyone up for ALSA?On Wed, 13 Jul 2005, Dave Hooper wrote:

> One idea - rather than using snd_pcm_open would it be possible to just open

> /dev/dsp?

Thanks! Both for the idea and the code snippet. I'm now sitting here listening

to music played with the simulator...

Commit coming soon.