Subject: RE: New DevKit v3.11 Available

RE: New DevKit v3.11 Available

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:14:55 +0100

The subject header was only intended to be highlighted for the intial
announcement, my bad, sorry, now changed to be the same, just less intrusive.

I just went to try this, and had CVS troubles ...then tried to get to
www.rockbox.org and it not there! I will try again when the server trouble
is fixed.

BC