Subject: Incorporating patches (was Re: conditional images)

Incorporating patches (was Re: conditional images)

From: <>
Date: 2005-07-20

> 1. cache (and pre-parse) sokoban level data to minimise disk access,
> especially useful if (like me) you keep needing to reload a level because
> you mess up..
> 2. rotate cube manually by joystick when paused
> Only the first one's useful by any account ;-)

Actually - could someone more familiar with this process let me know how
likely these sorts of patches are to be committed to rockbox cvs? I'm
particularly interested in getting the first patch incorporated since I'm
really rubbish at Sokoban and having to reload the same level over and
over is probably draining my battery from spinning up the disk each time
.. ! :-)