Subject: broken iRiver coming my way

broken iRiver coming my way

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:49:21 +0100

Hi there,

My brother is sending me his iRiver as it's not working properly, so I just
wondered before it arrives if anything can be done.
The problem: He says it doesn't boot up unless the reset button is pressed.

Any ideas?

He also says that he has been using a Nokia charger to charge the batteries (I know
there to be 2 types of nokia charger, he's using the later type)

Any help, greatly appreciated!

mat

"There's nothing that's new under Heaven, there's nothing unique over Hell" -- Chumbawamba

Surface Inspection Ltd
www.surface-inspection.com