Subject: Re: FM20 Recorder record problems

Re: FM20 Recorder record problems

From: Mat Holton <>
Date: 2005-07-21

I've had 3 FMR's, all middle buttons buttons have broken in them :-)
If someone had a fix for it, they could probably make a small fortune!
Does anyone work with plastics/injection-moulding?
I would love to have my button back, I keep having to edit/rebuild the code
so the F2 functionality is on the F3 button (I never use the F3 functions, only
ever take it in and out of Shuffle mode).

-----Original Message-----From: <>To: <>Sent: 21/07/2005 10:56Subject: Re: FM20 Recorder record problemsHi, ive got a recent daily build as of tuesday. if i get a chance

l'll run it for an extended time recording and see what happens.

Ive always had nothing but trouble with this archos model.

The middle function button has broken away again and i really dont

want to send it back to archos again..

Has anyone managed to repair the buttons? archos wont send me any

As far as I know there were several similar problems fixed AFTER the

2.4 release.

Grab a daily build and retry it.

"There's nothing that's new under Heaven, there's nothing unique over Hell" -- Chumbawamba

Surface Inspection Ltd