Subject: Re: broken iRiver coming my way

Re: broken iRiver coming my way

From: Mat Holton <mathew.holton_at_surface-inspection.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 08:32:37 +0100

He Told me he's always used the nokia charger.
He's says it comes on but only by pressing the reset button.

Well, we'll have to see when it arrives.

-----Original Message-----From: nobby nobbs <nobbynobbs_at_gmail.com>To: Rockbox development <rockbox_at_cool.haxx.se>Sent: 21/07/2005 09:30Subject: Re: broken iRiver coming my wayNokia chargers KILL irivers. Simple as that. I'd be surprised if it boots

at all, and would seriously doubt if he actually got any charge into it

with a nokia charger. Nokia chargers are centre negative, while iriver is

center positive, so he actually activly sucked the charge out of it.

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 08:49:21 +0100, Mat Holton