Subject: Re: FM20 Recorder record problems

Re: FM20 Recorder record problems

From: <gonzini_at_freenet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 11:46:51 +0100

Arrr ok, i did see those iriver ones.
i guess these are built better and are more reliable than the archos?
(the FM20 REC anyway)
Rockbox as well, like many people that alone made me keep my FM20
this long!
Which iriver models does rockbox work on at present / future?
(possibly a new thread, if its not been talked about so far..)
I might go and have a look still at the philips, there very cheap at
present £150, 20gig..
Cheers
Gonz

> Which units will play and rec wavs on the market.

The iRiver of course... and it will have rockbox and support for all
sorts
of funky codecs.

> Im not sure but i think the philips model will do it with the new
> firmware (unless i saw it wrong..)
> Cheers
> Gonz

Ronald