Subject: building the tools

building the tools

From: BlueChip <cs_bluechip_at_webtribe.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 02:34:03 +0100

I'm just writing a report on the build problem for the DevKit as requested
by the members here ...and this struck me...

If changes are made to the tools at any time, all hell will break loose for
CVS users because the build script will not identify that the tools need
remaking, and continue to use the old ones [much like my current windows
font problem]

So even if you decide not to fix this now. You might like to consider it
an option for the time when a tool changes.

BC