Subject: Re: Autoloadconfig v2: Quickcfg

Re: Autoloadconfig v2: Quickcfg

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 17:41:58 +0200

Hi Matt,

thanks for your response. The context menu is accessed by a long press on
the play button in WPS or on a file (the one with create dir, open with,
etc.). It can also be accessed by pressing on+play at the same time, but I
like the long press better.
Oh, and it's not _that_ hard to write a patch like this... that is, in
comparision with things like codec development and stuff.

Ronald (also with white socks ;-))

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 06:07:17 +0200, Matt Swieboda
<meswhitesox3_at_hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've always wanted a quick menu for configs, the other one was so deep in
> the main menu. This one sounds good. Sorry for my asking, but I am
> unsure of
> where the "context menu" is. Is this the Main Menu accessed by pressing
> F1
> on a FM Recorder, or is it the ID3 Info accessed from the WPS? Or am I
> just
> an idiot and have no clue where it is? If you could tell me, thanks! The
> patch sounds great though, as long as it is easily accessible. I would
> have
> made a patch like that a while ago if I knew C a little better. I am just
> starting out...
>
> - M.E.S. White Sox 3

                        _
ASCII ribbon campaign ( )