Subject: RE: Devkit 3.12 & simulation-vs-emulation

RE: Devkit 3.12 & simulation-vs-emulation

From: Mark Bright <mark_at_redbreva.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 19:11:10 +0100

It did indeed create and populate a .rockbox folder in the correct place -
thanks for that snippet of information.

How close is being able to listen to audio in the W32 simulator, and have
the display update too?

BTW... Whilst playing with the simulator, I found a problem with the Logo
plug-in.. It moves the graphic around the screen on both the remote and the
main unit, but when you stop it, it does not reset the remote display!

Mark