Subject: Re: CODEC_SIZE too small for the iriver simulator

Re: CODEC_SIZE too small for the iriver simulator

From: Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay_at_m4x.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 19:05:03 +0200

Maybe you're not compiling with debugging symbols? I'm building for H120 too,
and did the basic configure/make only

I get slightly different binary sizes under cygwin (gcc 3.4.4) and linux (gcc
3.3.3), but some codecs are still above the 256kb (only vorbis is above 256kB on
cygwin).
BTW, vorbis crashes the simulator on linux for me, but works on cygwin. Do any
others get the same behaviour?

Fred