Subject: NEW Iriver for the blind

NEW Iriver for the blind

From: Mickey Quenzer <mickeyqu_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 06:42:23 -0700

Hi Mark: What did you replace it with, and where can I get one?

I'm having a hard time finding out what to buy which can use the rock box.
I'd like to find something which is currently being sold!

In fact, I'd like to work with someone to distribute these as I know blind
people who are in the same boat as me!

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* SkypeT - instigater7724*******