Subject: Bug in Chessclock.rock

Bug in Chessclock.rock

From: Frederik Möllers <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2005-07-28

Today I found a bug in the chessclock plugin:
Create a chessclock with 2 players and then delete one. If you now press +
or - to change the player, Rockbox crashes.
Unfortunately, I don't know C, so I can't fix it myself.

And by the way... is there a possibility that somebody could add a total
track time to the %pf progress bar for wps on the player? I hate looking up
the ID3 tag every time... pleeeeeaaaasssee :)

Regards
Fred

--
"The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
(Tom Clancy)