Subject: Re: Bug in Chessclock.rock

Re: Bug in Chessclock.rock

From: Martin Borus <mborus_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:49:58 +0200

On 7/28/05, "Frederik Möllers" <frederik.moellers_at_gmx.de> wrote:
> Today I found a bug in the chessclock plugin:
> Create a chessclock with 2 players and then delete one. If you now press +
> or - to change the player, Rockbox crashes.
> Unfortunately, I don't know C, so I can't fix it myself.

If this get's re-examined, maybe it's also possible to map the "next player"
button to the Iriver "A-B" (as a backup). This way the chess clock
could be operated with only the three buttons on the side. Currently,
if you push the joystick center instead
of doing a right click you exit the chess clock. In an exiting game
this happens quite often...

Martin