Subject: Re: NEW Iriver for the blind

Re: NEW Iriver for the blind

From: Arnaud <xcopy_at_club-internet.fr>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:43:46 +0200

I heard about a manufacturer of MP3 player caled nero or Neuro,
which have made the firmware open source.

I may able to find the information. but these hard isk MP3 players do
have pretty good specs
they can play / record audio and video etc.

Maybe we could adapt in some way Rockbox to these unit or sugest a
talking interface to the firmware developpers.