Subject: Streaming title

Streaming title

From: BoD <BoD_at_JRAF.org>
Date: 2005-07-29

I use a little program that records a streaming radio for x seconds so
every day I can listen to my favourite radio on my player while I'm on
my way home.
Now I was wondering... When you play the radio with winamp or other pc
players you have the title of the current song that can be displayed. Am
I righ to assume that this information is encapsulated in the audio
stram in some special frames? If so I guess it means rockbox could show
the information too? :) How cool would that be?

Is it possible?

Thanks!

BoD