Subject: Re: Streaming title

Re: Streaming title

From: Svante Tidholm <>
Date: 2005-07-29

Hi BoD, what format are your audio files in? If they can be played
with rockbox (see the website for a list of supported formats), you
can also edit the information showed while playing, for mp3's it's
called ID3-tags, and for the other formats I don't really know, but
they are all editable with audio tools.