Subject: Re: (no subject)

Re: (no subject)

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 15:09:54 -0600

Currently there are no Iriver players that are accessible. Eventually, the
IHP-120, 140 & THE h-300 series will be accessible. right now the Archos
products are the only players that support the Voice interface. You can get
them from EBay. You can check the rockbox site for the Archos players that
support the voice UI _at_:

www.rockbox.org