Subject: Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

From: Miika Pekkarinen <miipekk_at_ihme.org>
Date: 2005-07-30

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Tomas wrote:

> >> Automatically deleting invalid track entries from current playlist.
> >
> > I disagree with this action. I don't think this is a job for the
> > playback code, and the Archos version doesn't do this which causes
> > unnecessary inconsistencies.
>
> Me too. Why not just skip the items?

Hmm, I first tried skipping also but I just found it much more easier and
reliable to remove incorrect entries from playlist (why anybody would like
to have a file on the playlist that does not exist?). Please feel free to
change the behaviour to skip only, at the moment I don't have time to do
that.

--
Miika Pekkarinen <miipekk@ihme.org>