Subject: Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2005 22:56:15 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 30 Jul 2005, Miika Pekkarinen wrote:

> Hmm, I first tried skipping also but I just found it much more easier and
> reliable to remove incorrect entries from playlist (why anybody would like
> to have a file on the playlist that does not exist?).

Well, apart from the plain fact that I don't expect nor want my player to
modify anything when I tell it to just read and use a file, I can in fact come
up with several potential use case scenarios where a user have a playlist with
"bad" files in that the user wants to keep that way. It could for example
involve using the same playlist no matter what music collection is currently
loaded on the unit.