Subject: Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

From: Dave Wiard <lists_at_wiard.net>
Date: 2005-07-31

Miika Pekkarinen wrote:
> and reliable to remove incorrect entries from playlist (why anybody
> would like to have a file on the playlist that does not exist?).

Once I get around to building my playlists properly I could have many
invalid entries in my playlist. I plan to build a "favorites" by genre
and there's no telling which of those will actually be on the player at
any given time. If there's 10 tracks by 10 artists I may only have 6 on
the player. But I sure don't want my playlists getting mangled because I
don't happen to have the other 4 loaded at the time.

Dave