Subject: Re: NEW Iriver for the blind

Re: NEW Iriver for the blind

From: Mickey Quenzer <mickeyqu_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:16:49 -0700

Hi:

This seems to be the problem. If I understand things here, the Iriver's
won't work for blind people as the audio interface isn't developped, is that
right?

I would love to discuss this with a developer who understands this better
than I do. Skype would be good, but anyone can write me off list at
mickey_quenzer_at_comcast.net

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* SkypeT - instigater7724*******