Subject: Re: (no subject)

Re: (no subject)

From: Ronald Teune <>
Date: 2005-08-03

Hi David,

Then read the first line of the page:

begin quote
Rockbox is an Open Source replacement firmware for the Archos Jukebox
5000, 6000, Studio, Recorder, FM Recorder, Recorder V2 and Ondio MP3
end quote

And rockbox does work for iriver. Just the voice ui doesn't yet.
Oh, and if this was a reply to another mail, then please use the reply
button. And also, please fill in a subject so that it's easy to see what
the mail is about.