Subject: Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

Re: miipekk: apps playback.c,1.132,1.133

From: Mickey Quenzer <mickeyqu_at_comcast.net>
Date: 2005-08-03

Hi:

When a new card is insertted, you could generate a refresh which would go to
the playlist on disk and set up the files for playback from that playlist
which was opened in the current session.

*******
******* Home Page: http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mickeyqu *******
******* SkypeT - instigater7724*******