Subject: Re: rockboxx becoming non-responsive when changing volume a lot

Re: rockboxx becoming non-responsive when changing volume a lot

From: Sander Sweers <sander.sweers_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 12:00:31 +0200

On 03/08/05, Magnus Holmgren <lear_at_algonet.se> wrote:
> Magnus Holmgren wrote:
>
> >> (I also noticed that a define in the iRiver i2c driver was removed;
> >> adding it back (thus removing a line of code) didn't have any effect
> >> on its own.)
> >

> > Apparantly it did; I guess I didn't make a full restart (thus resetting
> > the hardware) when trying it out... :) The sleep isn't necessary. Will
> > commit a fix soon.
>
> Or not. First it worked fine, then the problem re-appeared... Will test
> more before making any further claims regarding this. :)

Not sure if this is any help but I noticed that rockbox has to be
playing to trigger this. Changing the volume when stopped (via menu)
and paused are not giving any problems.

> Magnus

Regards
Sander
--
After a time, you may find that "having" is not so pleasing a thing,
after all, as "wanting." It is not logical, but it is often true.