Subject: Re: Increased font size for iriver

Re: Increased font size for iriver

From: Frederic Devernay <>
Date: 2005-08-04

Unfortunately, this broke buildzip (I call "make zip" from
/home/devernay/rockbox/iriver) :

/home/devernay/rockbox/rockbox/tools/ -r
"/home/devernay/rockbox/rockbox" -DIRIVER_H120 rockbox.iriver
<stdin>:1:18: font.h: No such file or directory
no decent max font size at
/home/devernay/rockbox/rockbox/tools/ line 122.