Subject: Re: How to easily get fonts

Re: How to easily get fonts

From: Frederic Devernay <frederic.devernay_at_m4x.org>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 21:37:21 +0200

I personally like the Lucida Sans fonts, which were designed to be very
readable on raster screens. They were designed by Bigelow&Holmes, and
are available in XFree86 and Xorg.

I use both medium and bold versions. Try them out, they're much cleaner
than helvetica on raster screens.
Look for luRS12.bdf and luBS12.bdf on google.

Fred