Subject: Re: How to easily get fonts

Re: How to easily get fonts

From: Jochen Schulz <>
Date: 2005-08-04

Frederic Devernay:
> I personally like the Lucida Sans fonts, which were designed to be very
> readable on raster screens. They were designed by Bigelow&Holmes, and
> are available in XFree86 and Xorg.

When I take the ones from my font server, I get complete garbage.

> I use both medium and bold versions. Try them out, they're much cleaner
> than helvetica on raster screens.
> Look for luRS12.bdf and luBS12.bdf on google.

The ones I found are not accepted by rockbox. But nevermind, as long as
you cannot left-/right-/center adjust single items in the WPS, I prefer
a fixed font.

I start many things but I have yet to finish a single one.
[Agree]   [Disagree]