Subject: Who's interested in custom keybindings?

Who's interested in custom keybindings?

From: Sean Clark Hess <seanhess_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2005-08-05

Hello all,

This marks a new day for me.. It's the first day I figured out how to
compile the rockbox firmware, and the first day I made changes to it.
I have an iriver h120, and I'm working on solving some of the little details
that bothered me. The keybindings were a big deal. I really love the otf
playlists, but (like many others) I reset my playlist constantly while
trying to queue songs.

I just went in and swapped the the binding for the quick menu and the
context menu in tree.h It was simple, and didn't completely work, but I'm
much happier now. I know that many people like the current configuration, so
my proposed solution is this: put some of the keybindings in the config
file.

Is anyone interested in this? I'll do the work, but I want to know if it is
worth it first. I'm fine with my little swap, and I could easily do it each
time I upgrade, but I think having the keybindings customizable would be
really cool. What does everybody think? This would be my first project, and
I'm excited about it.

Thanks!
-Aedaren