Rockbox mail archive
Subject: (no subject)
i'm using a month old rockbox build and i tested this quite a lot (some of the things i'll mention below might be fixed already)
- cross fading works quite impressive but sometimes it stucks (no music will be played at all) or skips without fading
- snake: i recognized that the player sometimes is relly fast and sometimes relly slow - i assume this is because of mp3 decoding in the background but it should affect the game that much...
- the unit seams to be slow in dir-access (when coming from the wps) and in song skipping (next, prev)
- how do i access the playbackspeed menu (or doesn't this exist yet?)
whishes i have:
- cross fading: when clicked at the first x (config, default around 20sec) seconds of a song, don't fade
- i have some dirs where i always want cross fading and sorted by date but i have other dirs where i never want cross fading (mix cds, single mp3 files) and sorted by names (not even mentioned playbackspeed, sound level etc.). => storing the config under that dir with a name like dir.cfg could contain these dir specific settings.
- play parts of the song while scrolling forward
Email sent from http://www.mailnuke.com
Received on Fri Aug 5 14:04:03 2005
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew