Subject: Looking for an archos

Looking for an archos

From: David Wright <gymnastdave_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 07:57:05 -0700

Hey everybody
I'm still on the search for an archos jukebox. I'm trying to determine which one to [purchase. I've actually been having a hard time finding on the net. Does anyone know of a good site to order them off of? I really don't know how much I can trust EBay. Anyone I'm still trying to determine which one is the newest model that works with rockbox and the voice UI. I'm blind and I need an audio player that I can use efficiently. How come a voice UI hasn't been designed for some of the higher capacity players?
Dave
If any one hasn't any info, please email me or contact me at: 630-615-9934.