Subject: Broken Charger? How to fix or have fixed

Broken Charger? How to fix or have fixed

From: Barry Toner <barrys.groups_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: 2005-08-05

Hi all.

I gave my girlfriend my old Jukebox 6000 with Rockbox loaded onto it as a
present. However the units not charging.

I want to confirm these units are 9volt yes?

The unit will play fine if we use regular AA batteries in it. However,
obviously this is not ideal as a long term solution.

I was wondering if somebody could give me info on somewhere in the states
where I could have the unit sent to so it could be repaired?

I'm in Northern ireland but she is presently in North Carolina.

Thanks
Barry

The pillars of any good relationship I believe are, Honesty, Trust, and
Communication.